5 restaurants to wear your blazer this spring | Montreal edition
Spring is around the corner, and we are excited!
Here are 5 restaurants suggestion that you could go straight after work, or during the weekend with a blazer.
1. Maggie Oakes at 426 Place Jacques-Cartier, Montréal, QC H2Y 3B3, Canada
Inspired by Montreal's vibrant culinary scene, and American steakhouses and bistros, Maggie Oakes is a modern grill with a strong emphasis on market vegetables.
2. Park at 378 Av. Victoria, Westmount, QC H3Z 2N4
Wood-panelled restaurant offering Japanese fusion cuisine, sushi and tasting menus.
3. Iberica at 1450 PEEL MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC, CANADA
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, this restaurant reflects Barcelona’s cuisine and social life in a striking setting.
4. Monarque at 406 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H2Y 1S1
The chef Jérémie Bastien offers you a gourmet and inspired cuisine in the dining room as well as in the brasserie.
5. Makro Pêcherie at 1726 Rue Notre Dame O, Montréal, QC H3J 1M3
Fresh menu, impressive and delicious dishes, pearly atmosphere, privately imported wines: the Makro's hook is bewitching.